Supplies Express LLC (SUPPLIES) will adhere to the guidelines set forth below by:
PROMOTING FAIR LABOR PRACTICES AND RESPECTING HUMAN RIGHTS
SUPPLIES is committed to observing fair labor practice and treating employees with dignity and respect while providing a safe working environment. We rely on our staff to make the same commitment in their business operations and expect them to:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Prohibit all forms of forced labor and child labor.
- Ensure compliance with applicable wage and hour laws.
- Promote a diverse workplace free from harassment, discrimination and abuse.
- Respect legal rights on freedom of association and collective bargaining.
CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN AN ETHICAL MANNER
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics describes the values and ethical standards SUPPLIES expects of its staff. While no set of guidelines can cover every situation that may arise, it is our responsibility to exercise proper conduct and good judgment at all times. We expect them to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Not engage in bribery, corruption and other fraudulent practices.
- Support fair and open competition.
- Make impartial and objective business decisions in connection with their engagement with SUPPLIES. This includes disclosing any personal or financial relationship with a SUPPLIES employee involved in a Supplier’s business arrangement with SUPPLIES.
• Protect SUPPLIES’ confidential information including its intellectual property, trade secrets and other proprietary information in their possession.
• Maintain accurate books and records in accordance with applicable laws and accounting practices.
BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE
SUPPLIES is committed to protecting the environment and acting in a responsible manner to reduce impact on our natural resources. We expect our Suppliers to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Use energy and natural resources efficiently.
- Support activities that reuse and recycle materials.
- Continually look for ways to minimize their environmental impact and improve their
PROVIDING A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT FOR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS
SUPPLIES is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for its guests and employees. As a primary business objective, the Company ensures that effective safety and security standards are practiced at all times. We expect our Suppliers to:
- Comply with all applicable safety standards and regulations.
- Implement safety and security practices and programs that reduce the number of incidents.
BEING TRANSPARENT IN REPORTING CONCERNS AND VIOLATIONS
Suppliers are urged to contact SUPPLIES with any questions or concerns about the right course of action or applicable laws, rules, regulations, and these principles. Suppliers must promptly report known or suspected illegal and unethical activities involving SUPPLIES business.
To seek guidance or report concerns, Suppliers may reach out to the following SUPPLIES contact:
support at konzaware.com